Better Breads is a cookbook for anyone who loves the taste of delicious home cooked bread, but doesn’t want to eat gluten and instead wishes there were a healthier alternative. Bread is very yummy, but it is also not very good for your health. Most store-bought breads have high glycemic ingredients and harmful additives and they are not very suitable if you are trying to lose weight.
So what exactly is the Better Breads cookbook all about and what does it have to offer? Let’s take a closer look at this ebook and see what makes it different from all of the other healthy bread and gluten free cookbooks out there on the market.
About Better Breads
There are a few important things that you should know about this program before you make your purchase:
- First of all – you need to know what gluten actually is. It is a protein that is found in grains such as rye, wheat and barley. It is the substance that gives bread its chewy consistency. However, some people are allergic to this protein and experience gastrointestinal distress when they eat it.
- People who are not allergic to gluten have small finger-like projections in their small intestine that help them to absorb the nutrients. However, people who are gluten intolerant have had their immune system attack these villi and the irritation has caused them to become destroyed.
- It’s not just a cookbook – it also has valuable information about the science behind cooking so that you can understand how the ingredients work together, how the bread rises and how you can substitute some ingredients for others.
- The good news is that these recipes aren’t difficult to make and you don’t have to be a professional baker to follow along with them. They are suitable for any casual baker who wants to prepare delicious treats in their home.
About the Author of Better Breads Program
What do we know about Kelley Herring, the Better Breads auth
- She is considered an expert in the health, nutrition and fitness sector and she has written a lot about what to eat and how foods affect the body.
- She is the CEO of the Healing Gourmet company and she has built up a reputation as an authority figure nutrition and health.
- Kelley is also the author of more than a dozen books about the power of nutrition and food in promoting health and protecting against disease.
- She doesn’t eat gluten and she knows how hard it is to find foods that are tasty and gluten free, so she has taken the time to craft this guide in order to help people that are just like her.
Summary of Better Breads
Better Breads is actually three cookbooks. The main one is focused on bread and offers up 25 delicious gluten free bread baking recipes. In addition to this, you will also get Better Breakfasts which is a guide to gluten free breakfast foods such as pancakes, waffles, french toast and more. You will also learn about Crackers and Crisps so that you can make yummy low carb, gluten-free treats.
What other things will you learn from this program?
- Information about the Paleo diet and how it can be good for your health – how you can bake breads that are yummy and Paleo.
- The author has made the classic recipes in the book healthy and gluten free by substituting healthy ingredients instead of unhealthy ones. For example, some of the ingredients that are used in these bread recipes include almond butter, creamed coconut, white chia seed, pastured butter, palm sugar or honey, avocado oil, arrowroot flour and coconut flour.
- You will also get tips for improving your baking, such as how to measure properly and what tools you should be using.
- You will also get ingredient lists so that you know what to purchase from the shop when you are preparing for baking. The ingredients are not too difficult to find, they can be purchased in the health section of your local store or at a health food shop.
Benefits of Better Breads
There is a lot of hype surrounding this book and many people are eager to jump on the gluten free baking trend – whether they are allergic to gluten or they just want to improve their own health. The Better Breads ebook promises that you will enjoy a number of benefits when you follow the guidelines of this book, such as:
- When you bake in this way you will naturally avoid processed foods and choose healthier alternatives, which is better for your health.
- If you are gluten intolerant, this book means that you will be able to enjoy all of your favourite treats such as pancakes, donuts, cinnamon rolls, french bread, pitas, tortillas and more without having to suffering from an ill stomach.
- You will also save money in the long run, as buying specialty gluten free breads in the store is expensive.
- There have also been reports that people with autism spectrum disorder experience a relief in symptoms when they follow a gluten free diet. If you or someone you know has autism, this might be an alternative therapy that is worth trying.
Are you looking to get into gluten free baking but aren’t sure where to start? Do you think that this book might be right for you, but you aren’t entirely certain? Why not just download it and give it a try? You can do that – because the book comes with a 60 day money back promise.That means that if you download it and try it for a while, you can always ask for your money back if you aren’t happy. This is a guarantee that is offered on all Clickbank products to make sure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. With no risk involved, why not check out the Better Breads program and see if you love the recipes that are inside?