Good Belly, Bad Belly is a 67-page book that focuses on the power of gut health. Linked to everything from obesity to inflammation, achieving optimal gut health is within your power. This insightful and educational program, takes you on a journey — a journey deep into your body. Ready to mend your gut? Then this book is for you!
Good Belly, Bad Belly is an opportunity for you to gain back your health. Many do not realize the strong connection between gut health and positive wellbeing — but after reading this book, you’ll be an expert. Linked to mental health, disease, inflammation, obesity, and more, when improving your gut microbe balance, you can help take back control of your health and life.
About the Good Belly, Bad Belly Book
No one wants to be sick and overweight, yet rates of obesity and illness are sky high. Although there are a range of factors, none are more important than our everyday lifestyle choices. This book will make you see how certain foods increase toxins in your body, contributing to everything from type 2 diabetes to IBS. More specifically, how certain foods trigger ‘obesity toxins’ — which are then absorbed into your body.
About the author: Brad Pilon has an extensive background in health and nutrition. His first job was working for a supplement company, which allowed his career to evolve. Working in the supplement industry, he continued to expand his knowledge and understanding regarding human health. He left his comfy job in order to pursue something else — and now, here he is. He wants to help you reach your goals so that you can feel and look your best for years to come.
What to Expect From Good Belly, Bad Belly
As you may have guessed by the name, this program focuses on the ways in which bacteria influences your health — both in a positive and negative way. Beginning with an introduction, you will learn a little more about the author, as well as the importance of gut health.
Broken down into various sections, you will learn about:
- Gut bacteria in a broad sense — introducing you to both good and bad bacteria.
- Gut bacteria and your health — focusing on how bacteria influences your overall wellbeing. This includes how gut bacteria is linked to inflammation, disease, and even obesity.
- When bacteria go bad — based on the foods you eat, the amount of stress in your life, or even where you live in the world, your gut bacteria can be affected.
- Hyperpermeability and endotoxins — this is when you’ll lean about ‘leaky gut,’ and how that promotes toxins in your body. Understanding the consequences of your actions, will make you rethink your diet.
- It might not be your diet’s fault — learn all about weight gain and how it is influenced by diet and genetics.
- The antibiotic weight gain connection — considering children are directly given antibiotics between 10 to 20 times before the age of 18, it’s clear that gut health is affected. In some cases, it can take 2 years for gut health to return to normal after taking antibiotics.
- Antibiotics are everywhere — from chicken to ready-to-eat salads, antibiotics are found in a wide range of foods. Learn how to protect yourself.
This type of information continues, as you learn about air pollution and the link to disease. Our gut health is so fragile, yet many of us do not even realize. Daily exposure adds up, leading to drastic consequences. Although you cannot ‘feel’ your gut health under threat, your body will react by showcasing a range of symptoms.
The first part of the Good Belly, Bad Belly book educates you, making you realize how your lifestyle influences your gut health and in turn, your overall health. Once you have a grasp what the problem is, you’ll then learn how to mend it. The fact of the matter is — your gut health is under constant attack, so you need to intervene.
Step-by-step, you will learn how to:
- Reduce endotoxins — once again, this section is backed by scientific research.
- Combat inflammation — which is a key driving force behind illness and obesity.
- Increase your intake of resistant starches — optimizing your digestive system.
Ending with an in-depth conclusions section, as well as a FAQs section, you will walk away understanding how your choices today, influence your health tomorrow. That in itself, is extremely powerful.
What Are the Benefits of Good Belly, Bad Belly?
When it comes to benefiting your health, there is no greater benefit. After all, without your health, you have nothing. We often focus on dieting in order to lose weight, but this book helps you see that optimal health is far more complex than you’d initially believe. It makes you realize that you need to pay attention to your gut — not just your waistline.
When you invest in the Good Belly, Bad Belly book, you will:
- Love how scientific it is, without being hard to understand. It’s highly credible and when studies are explained in a simple, effective manner, it really helps you understand the importance of what Brad’s saying. These studies are often linked to obesity, which is very interesting.
- The format, as it’s easy-to-follow, broken down into key sections. After you complete the book in its entirety, you will have learned so much about your gut and the role it plays regarding your health. More importantly, you’ll know what you need to do to improve your wellbeing for many years to come.
- That there is no risk to you, based on the 60-day money back guarantee.
Are you ready to understand the REAL reason that certain foods make you fat and sick? Are you willing to take back control in order to improve your health? If so, Good Belly, Bad Belly is the solution — order today!