Thin Air is a 41-page program that is intended to educate you on the air you breathe in relation to your weight, energy levels and overall health. Learn about a silent, hidden epidemic that is draining you, making you feel fatigued and unmotivated. Packed full of unique, highly interesting content, you won’t want to put this book down.
Thin Air will make you rethink the air you’re breathing at this very moment. Without even realizing it, the current air quality in your home or at your office, could be negatively affecting your health. Just because we can’t ‘see’ the air we breathe, doesn’t mean that we should not acknowledge it — especially when it contributes to low energy, poor sleep quality and weight gain.
About Thin Air
Thin Air is an educational guide that will motivate you to breathe cleaner, healthier air. Although many air pollutants are found outside and are out of our control, we can certainly intervene. This is especially true in terms of your indoor air quality and where you go to practice deep breathing.
Whether you want to prevent headaches or increase your energy, altering the air you breathe could be the first major stepping stone. Whether you are a health enthusiast or are simply willing to alter your lifestyle, supporting long-term positive health, this book is for you!
About the author: Brad Pilon has written a number of books regarding health and nutrition. He has an extensive background, both in terms of his education and career. In turn, he understands what it takes to meet your health-related needs. His goal is to bring you the truth, helping you make more informed decisions that will optimize your wellbeing.
What to Expect From Thin Air
After an in-depth introduction, focusing on the fact that many of us are overly fatigued, Brad moves into why this is the case. We are suffering from a hidden epidemic that is reducing our quality of life. Here is exactly what you can expect from this guide:
- Exhaustion — Highlighting the issues surrounding modern America, the majority of the population experiences chronic fatigue. This is leading to a wide range of health issues, including persistent headaches.
- Exhaustion and Your Health — Focusing on why this is a major problem, you will learn how exhaustion influences your health. From obesity to high blood pressure, exhaustion can significantly reduce your quality of life and increase your risk of disease.
- The Air We Breathe — Since the air we breathe is invisible, we’re not generally aware of what we’re breathing into our lungs. Although there are many pollutants that are rising concerns, the true culprit may be carbon dioxide.
- Indoor Carbon Dioxide and Your Health — this is an eye-opening section, addresses carbon dioxide levels in your home. Learn all about the effect rising levels and how they’re measured. For example, when levels are between 2500-5000 ppm, you will likely experience nausea and an increased heart rate. All of this is going on in the background, and many are not aware. It’s about bridging the gap in terms of awareness, so that you can live a healthy and productive life for many years to come.
- The New Research on CO2 — Focusing on past and present research, you will learn about some shocking statistics in relation to air quality. Helping you understand how carbon dioxide is measured and what that means in relation to problematic symptoms, this is an eye-opening section.
- Why is High CO2 So Bad For Us? — Without knowing why carbon dioxide is bad, it’s challenging to relate. This portion of Thin Air clears that up, focusing on how our brains are affected and what that means in terms of our changing environment.
- CO2 and Having a Bad Sleep — Covering key studies, you’ll learn about the connection between air quality and poor sleep, something which approximately 50 to 70 Americans suffer from.
- CO2, Your Appetite and Weight Gain — Everything is connected, which is why your appetite and weight can even be affected. Studies have shown that those with more carbon dioxide in their blood, actually consume more food an average, resulting in weight gain.
- CO2, Orexins and Your Blood pH — Learn how carbon dioxide affects the pH of your blood and what that means in terms of preventative measures. Understanding the effects of acidosis could significantly improve your health, both short- and long-term.
- Other Air Pollutants and Obesity — It’s not just carbon dioxide that negatively affects your weight. Learn what else is contributing to unhealthy weight gain.
- The Air You Breathe and the Risk of Diabetes — Could our air really contribute to diabetes? Learn about the link between air, blood glucose levels and type II diabetes.
What Are the Benefits of Thin Air?
When it comes to positive health, awareness is key. Thin Air does an amazing job, bridging the gap in terms of what we thought we knew about our air, and what the reality of the situation is. It’s only once you realize that air quality may be leading to problematic symptoms, that you can truly make proactive changes.
Brad is a very well-educated individual and his writing style displays that. Although highly scientific, he explains everything in a more simplified manner. Regardless of your background, you will be able to begin this book and immediately see its value. After all, nothing is more valuable than our health.
With the 60-day money back guarantee, you will also gain peace-of-mind, as there’s no risk involved. There is, however, risk involved when continuing on the same path, breathing in air that is poor in quality. Ready to positively impact your health? See how you can improve positive health through the air you breathe, today!
Once air enters your lungs, its contents influence other internal systems and organs. Interested to see how you can improve the quality of air you breathe? If so, don’t wait — order today!